Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Starting a Blog!

Starting a Blog!


I've Always Written...

For as long as I can remember I have been writing things down either in a personal journal or in an online diary.  I would tell stories, rant, celebrate, cry, and discuss.  It was somehow a soothing way to relax at the end of the day.  It has been a while since I've written regularly.  I can already feel how not writing has affected me.  I get stressed more easy and I have trouble explaining myself.   Writing is a way for me to express myself slower than I would in any verbal way.  Writing is a way for me to vent when I need to let out my frustrations.  Writing is a way for me to also connect with others.  

Let's Talk!

I've started this blog as a way to connect with my viewers on YouTube and anyone else who may stumble across this.  As human-beings we are all social animals.  The internet has made socializing to more people a possibility.  Through social media we are able to connect to a much more diverse crowd of people.  I bring a diverse audience ready to talk about life, gaming, and more!  So what would you like to talk about?  Leave topics in the comment section and I will be happy to write a post about them!

14 comments:

  1. Well I haven't got a job yet and I'm 21 lol loser right , but I do volenteer during winter when it snows, shoveling like 4 or 5 condos but its not a career job you know but a decent job its hard to find, talk bout your work expirience and the types of job you worked on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea to make a blog, even better way to connect with us. Personally, i just want to know how you're doing and what's up with you, your content on YouTube is always good and entertaining, so i'll assume your writing skills are just as enjoyable. Also, i can't believe you referenced MySpace in your last commentary. SUCCESSFULLY DATED YOURSELF. haha. Have a nice trip in Los Angeles and be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Anthony. I don't know if you've ever done fictional writing but if you do, I'd like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything you do its always fun, and i believe this its going to be one of the most interesting you done for all your followers, this is a pretty good way to communicate with us, even tho you already know theres going to be to many haters like always on here, but beside that its going to be amazing.

    I know the feeling of explaining your self better with words that with actions i am the same way, even tho mine its a little bit different most of the time i used art to express how i feel or to show my emotions, or just for the simple fact let my mind of things and relax my self, but indeed writting its one of the best way to free your self for a moment, you can interact with your deepes desires and anxieties.

    This is going to be an awesome block :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can wait to see what you write about kelly :D you are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see you write about places you would like to travel to and what you'd like to do there.
    Have an awesome time in L.A and rock that Livestream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kelly (: I'm one of your subs. I'm so excited about this blog, I'm sure you'll put out some great content. Writing is definitely one of the best ways to reveal your true self/feelings. Hope to see more from you soon!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kpopp I'm actually excited to read some of your blogs. And you need to come up with a clan tag. Whiteboy's is GOAT you should have one..just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kelly,
    Im so excited for this blog. Because I really enjoy your story's, there more exciting, and fun than Alex's lol. Don't get me wrong I love Alex (no homo haha). I would really love to see you do more live streams and talk about stuff thats going on around the house with you, Alex, Noms, And Cat7thst. It would be a new change, and something that refreshes you.
    Love you Kpopp!
    Your subscriber/long life listener,
    ~Parker Smith

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey im a girl im pretty chubby and self concious i have 3 true friends im awkward and stuff so talk about buliying as a topic

    ReplyDelete